By Elaine | January 13, 2011
I bet everyone has their own personal “summer of 69″! Time periods that stick out more than others, making you smile at what a wonderful time you had. You know what I am talking about I am sure!!!( I really think that’s one reason why I always liked living and exploring different parts of the world, because it was all new full of these kinds of memories.)
What was your favourite time period? Your summer of 69?
Now what I request from all of you( and that is including myself 😛 ) is to start creating your summer of 69 NOW! Yes, a good season, summer or year could have past, but that doesn’t mean you can’t create your life full of excitement right now!!!!!!!!!
- Be open-minded in trying new things. You never know what you will like unless you try!
- Start living in the PRESENT MOMENT of today and not the past in the summer of 69!
- Allocate time for yourself weekly for just YOU. ( That means something alone, it’s for YOU!)
- Exercise 3 – 4 times a week. Get those endorphins released!
- Feed your fabulous body with with 8 cups of water a day!
- Surround yourself with people who will inspire you!
- Start living your life surrounded by your passions. What do you LOVE doing?
- Wake up saying what you are grateful for.
- Explore fun events that are taking place in your city!
- Be the AUTHENTIC YOU! Life your life the way YOU want to!!!
Fabulous Living Coach