1) Book your trip with Megasbus! Last month I came across a seat sale with megabus.com from Toronto to Niagara Falls for $1 one way plus a $.50 booking fee. Return with the booking fee and taxes, I scored the seat sale for &2.82! #Winning! lol The Toronto Coach Terminal is located at 610 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1M5. Easily accessible by taking the TTC to Bay subway station & either taking the bus south or walking.
2) When arriving at The Niagara Falls Bus Terminal, you can either walk 30 minutes into the center of Niagara Falls fun (Clifton Hill), take a taxi for $12 – $15 or take a bus right outside for $2.50. We took the bus! #winning! lol
3) Grab the Attractions Coupon book from the terminal or on stands outside attractions to get saving anywhere from $1 – $6! #winning! lol
4) Try a few attractions for fun! We did The House of Frankenstein. mouahhahahahha scary! We also did The Crystal Caves with is an adventure of mirrors in a maze. The Crystal Caves was such a cool experience. I highly recommend that! ( Please watch video above to check it out!) We used the coupon book and saved $1 off The House of Frankenstein and because we booked that we got the second attraction for $5 each. #winning! lol
5) Wear proper winter boots. For some reason Clifton Hill had no salt thrown on the ground which made the sidewalks very slippery. This could change when you go. It seemed odd.
6) Eat at Boston Pizza for lunch! First off our waitress Heather had a kick-ass personality and gave us great service! The food was yum! AND, the music playing was amazing playing classic rocks songs that kept you saying, ” I love this song, I love this song.” Thumbs up! I would have had more thumbs up, has I had a pint of Molson Canadian. lol #winning!
7) Don’t except to see Niagara Falls as you would in the winter due to the weather. For the best pictures go in the summer. I hope this doesn’t detour you from visiting though because Niagara Falls is still so much fun in the winter!
8 ) Don’t lose all your money when visiting Niagara Fallsview Casino. Remember loss of money = loss of future travel opportunities!
9) If you are feeling cold, or want to go back to your Caribbean vacation, stop by Margaritaville for an instant vacation with classic island tunes and a yummy margarita!
10) Watch my You tube video of Travelling to Niagara Falls to see for yourself!