1. Appreciate the really cool street art.
Welcome To Kensington Market
Creative way to raise money for tuition!
Now that’s creative!
2. Listen to live music whether it be on the street on in a bar!
Enjoying some good tunes a sunny Sunday afternoon.
Listening to a live band play while enjoying a nice glass of vino!
Here I am having fun with some Cubanos!
3. Shop at many retro thrift shops!
Get a cool top for your next party for $5 from Courage My Love
Courage My Love
Get the coolest retro style in Kensington Market!
4. Buy your fruits & veggies!
Fresh Fruit & Veggies in the Market
Looks like the Squirrel like the market too!
5. Enjoy the Rasta vibes!
Enjoying the vibes playing loud from the shop.
6. Shop for some Bohemian clothes! ( This is where I like to buy my dresses for the summer!)
Cool Bohemian Clothing
Myself buying this Indian dress from Kensington Mall Shop. Love wearing it!
Rockin my Kensington Market dress in Skyros Island, Greece.
Enjoying my light summer dress from Kensington Market in the heat while travelling Skopelos, Greece.
7. Enjoy a drink on a patio!
And of course alcoholic…. 😛
Sangria at Amadeus on Augusta Ave on a warm September day.
And while listening to live music!
8. Enjoy the many ethnic restaurants/shops & all their flavours!
Delicious Flavours in Kensington.
Pizzaria Via Mercanti
You have to have Churros when you come!
9. Pedestrian Sundays! The last Sunday of every month from May – October, Kensington Market hosts Pedestrian Sunday’s with the market being closed from 12pm – 7pm! Enjoy the market with artists, musicians, & performers!
10. Simply BE! Enjoy the market!
Check out my latest video in Kensington Market from the weekend!
P.S, If you liked my video, please sub to my YouTube Channel!