Here are a hundred reasons why I think I am fit & want the role of Creative Videographer/Editor with G Adventures.
1. I have a similar beliefs & core values as G Adventures.
2. I see myself as a great fit that I even made a travel resume video to show:
3. I am passionate about video.
4. I have Final Cut pro X & iMovie skills.
5. I am currently part-time at George Brown College for Video & Film Production.
6. I completed Social Media Marketing at George Brown College.
7. I studied Hotel Management in Athens, Greece at a Swiss Hotel College for three years.
8. I have basic Adobe Creative Suite skills. (Basic for now. 😛 )
9. I have a YouTube channel with over 500 videos that are travel related/living inspiration.
10. I have a desire to travel around the world & have been since I was 16 years old.
11. I have worked in travel & tourism for 12 years.
12. In 2011, I travelled once a month to make YouTube videos around the world because it’s my passion.
13. I have 1,346,815 YouTube views with 1793 subscribers.
and this was before taking professional classes at George Brown for video & film.
14. I can figure out technical things by myself.
15. If you give me any camera, I will figure out how to use it and not ask how.
16. I want to be a part of a bigger vision.
17. I speak an intermediate level of Spanish.
18. I speak an intermediate level of Greek.
19. I hold three passports: Australian, Canadian & Greek.
20. I can get lost in making travel videos for hours.
21. I am passionate about travel & video so much that it doesn’t feel like work.
22. I love learning.
23. I am a passionate person.
24. I know how to create a following with social media.
25. I am a content creator.
26. I invest in education.
27. I am a backpacker & couch-surfer. Having studied hotel management, I can appreciate a hotel too.
28. I self-teach to better myself with new skills.
29. I am highly creative.
30. I can tell a strong story.
31. I have to capture everything on video!
32. I have an entrepreneurial spirit.
33. I can travel anywhere alone.
34. I have worked in the Caymans serving Pina Coladas barefoot, because when will you ever get an opportunity?
35. I was an exchange student to Monterrey, Mexico when I was 16 years old to learn Spanish for three months.
36. I have worked on the Greek islands.
37. I have spent a year in Lake Louise as Food & Beverage Coordinator, but preferred what I did outside the office.
38. I value experiences.
39. I believe in myself.
40. I love exploring new places.
41. I know how to work with little or no supervision.
42. I am a very open person, and can speak to anyone.
43. I feel as though this entire world in my office space.
44. I can work alone or with a team.
45. I love marketing.
46. I don’t have a serious relationship or children that could tie me down.
47. I was born to travel. Do you know anyone else with 3 passports?
48. I always felt this Whitesnake song “Here I go again on my own” was meant for me travelling & working around the world.
49. I believe travel is the best way to spend your money.
50. I am highly organized.
51. I can meet deadlines.
52. I have to work at a company I believe in.
53. My dream job is to capture travel experiences & share them with the world.
54. I am actually paying someone for video consulting to better my video production.
55. I have to live a travel lifestyle or else I won’t be living my authentic life.
56. I believe you have to do a job you believe in, and love.
57. I love adventure.
58. I can work hard/play hard.
59. My future is video marketing in the tourism industry.
60. I love Aristotle’s quote, “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”
61. I have attention to detail.
62. I am a story-teller.
63. I can work anywhere in the world.
64. I am adaptable to change.
65. I think I would fit in very well.
66. I have high energy.
67. I am a fast learner.
68. I have a keen eye to what looks great in video.
69. I am able to handle criticism.
70. I am able to listen to what you want in order to know what to create.
71. I have a willingness to learn.
72. I am open-minded to new ideas/strategies.
73. I have video-editing in mind before shooting.
74. I look at other travel videos to see their spin/concept.
75. Ability to cut footage that does not serve.
76. I can work with a limited budget.
77. I took a basic Italian language class. Ok, so I can’t remember much.
78. I keep an eye on your postings to find a match.
79. I am proud you’re from Toronto. #TorontoRepresent
80. I heard you guys have 4:00 p.m drinks on Friday’s! YAY!
81. I don’t know how to do everything, but I can find out how!
82. I believe if we did what we loved, we live longer, happier & healthier lives.
83. I can manage multiple projects.
84. I have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
85. I am passionate about life.
86. All I want to do is make travel videos…. seriously.
87. I love culture.
88. I love history.
89. I love trying new things.
90. I love Bruce Poon Tip. haha Just joking. I don’t know him. He seems cool though.
91. I am a travel person.
92. I really feel this position is in alignment with who I am and what I want to do.
93. I want to work for G Adventures.
94. I want to use my creative & technical skills in something I believe in.
95. The thought of working for G Adventures makes me happy.
96. I have an innovative & artistic mindset.
97. I ready to be a CEO of this Videographer/Editor role!
98. I am improving my skills daily!
99. I would LOVE to work for G Adventures.
100. I am ready to change the world!