This last month, I travelled up The CN Tower for the first time since I was 2 years old! I use to question why would I want to pay to go up and look out the window? When I went up 550 meters, I soon realized the CN Tower was much more than looking out the window from the observation deck. That’s exactly what The CN is not! Watch my Video and read the 10 Reasons to Visit The CN Tower!
If you are going to The CN Tower, I highly recommend you get The Total Tower Package to experience it all. Adult, Senior & Children admission is $34.99. It’s worth it!
Here I share with you 10 Reasons To Visit The CN Tower:
1. SKYPOD – See Toronto from an entirely new perspective! Harbourfront, Lakeshore, The Islands, the downtown core and surrounding areas! You get here from the main observation levels, and then transfer to the special Sky Pod elevator and go up another 33 storeys. This means you are now at 447 metres (1465 ft.) high!!!! You can walk around 360 degrees to see all of Toronto! Hey, on a clear day you might even see Niagara Falls and Rochester, New York!
2. GLASS FLOOR – Walk, sit or stand on a glass floor seeing Toronto below. Although it’s safe and sturdy, you do feel nervous walking across it!
3. EDGEWALK – This is for the adrenaline junkies who want some real adventure! Imagine walking outside 356m/1168ft (116 storeys) above the ground on the world’s highest full circle hands-free walk on a 5 ft (1.5 m) wide ledge encircling the top of the Tower’s main pod? Ok, so I didn’t do this, but if you are into adventure like that, you’d love it! Adventurers are outside attached to an overhead safety rail via a trolley and harness system leaning back and forth with nothing my Lake Ontario in the distance. This would be INSANE! Test your limits!
4. 3D MOVIE – When I went the CN Tower was featuring The Ultimate Wave which is a 3D movie based in Tahiti. The movie takes you along a surfing journey and also an instant vacation to Tahiti! Really cool! It’s an instant vacation as it feels so real tapping into your senses.
5. MOTION PICTURE RIDE – Himalamazon!! You are taken in this ride to the when earth as we know it near future where earth as we know itfaces environmental disaster through years of over- harvesting the forests. A “Super-Tree,” developed by scientists rapidly generates desperately needed wood and life-giving oxygen. These trees are grown in “Himalamazon”, where you find a mix of the Himalayas and the Amazon! It’s super cool! You are strapped in and taken for a ride!
P.S, I’d tell you to go to The 360 Restaurant, but being I haven’t dined there yet, I didn’t find it correct! LOL
You will have to come to The CN Tower to find out for yourself! Enjoy!