For those of you who don’t know, I am turning the BIG 3-0 next month! It’s cray cray! So this birthday is supposed to be a milestone from what everyone says. You know I’m leaving my 20’s and am a big girl now, or errr woman I should say. Bye Bye 20’s! Everyone said I should do something BIG, but I was thinking really I don’t want to do anything BIG. I want something more low key.
Here is a list of 30th Birthday ideas in Toronto & around:
1. Paris: Isn’t there a saying, “Paris is always a good idea.”????? I swear I’ve seen it on pillows in Chapters & on Pinterest. In my mind it had a nice ring to it. Paris…. wine…. cheese….. It just has that “Je ne sais quoi”. Nothing too crazy you know. Perhaps just for 4 days or so? So, I found a flight with Air France a month ago for $680ish leaving Tuesday night and returning Sunday evening. It’s not so low key . . . It did sound fun! However 3-0 sounds like I have to be a little more responsible. What do I think this is, living on a permanent vacation? 😛
2. Salsa Dancing: There are so many places in Toronto that have good Latin nights. The last Latin night I went to was probably over a year ago ( Why have I not gone???) and I always have so much fun when I go. Keyword, “when.” Lol… ( Maybe it was almost 2 years ago!) I love salsa and bachata. It’s always so much fun!
3. Niagara Falls Wine Tour: Going for a wine tour and having lunch with the girls on Niagara on the Lake. I went once on a wine tour with my Grandpa, and it was quite nice. Well, except for the comment when someone asked me to pass the glass to my husband. Husband? That’s the Grandpa buddy!!!! Omg, what’s wrong with people? Oy vey! But anyways, that would be a lovely day!
4. Lady Danger Night Out: I’ve been wearing Lady Danger lipstick from MAC cosmetics and all of a sudden I got the nickname “Lady Danger” from my bestie Ms. Jeannie. So, I was thinking we could all go out and wear Lady Danger lipstick. lol… Only I think of this right? Well, maybe we could do that wherever we end up going! I am sure my friends will be delighted with the idea. ha ha
5. Afternoon Tea at The Windsor Arms Hotel: Today I went to Social Media Week in Toronto which was held at The Windsor Arms Hotel. What a gorgeous property! Very elegant and full of character! I was so happy when I saw the room where the hold Afternoon Tea/High Tea! I always have envisioned having tea parties and room in my house one day just for this serving my friends fresh scones and biscuits. ha ha This is a true story! For my 24th birthday we went to The Fairmont Royal York for high tea! We could do this again…. 6 years later. It’s just so pretty! This being said two of my close friends don’t drink tea. 😛
There you have my 30th Birthday ideas! What do you think? Any suggestions? I’d love to hear about what your fav is from the list in the comment box below!
For social media marketing management services or life coaching email : email@example.com